- This event has passed.
January Program Meeting
January 22 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The 3- and 5-hole Mighty Pamphlet Stitch
with Linda Adamson
NBG Studio and on Zoom
This introductory activity will introduce the 3- and 5-hole Pamphlet Stitch, allowing everyone to master the simple mechanics of the stitch. We will make 2 small booklets in the meeting, one for the 3-hole version of the stitch, and another for the 5-hole version. These model booklets will provide visual reminders of how each is sewn for referencing in future meetings and workshops.
A limited number of materials kits will be available at the NBG studio for pick up on Wednesdays during Open Studio, 12 – 2pm.
Tools and Materials
- Exacto knife
- Bone folder
- Straight edge/ruler
- Glue or double-sided tape to attach “title plates” to cover
- Waxed coated linen thread: (2) 15 inches length
- Paper for covers and end papers, 2 each for 2 books
- Cover (2): 9 x 4 1/4 inches
- End papers (2): 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches
- Card stock paper for 5 hole Booklet jig: 2 x 4 1/2 inches
- How to make a Six Page Book with One Sheet of Paper (French Fold)
- PS Booklet 3-hole
- PS Booklet 5-hole
- Title Plates 3 & 5 hole