Morris Thompson Cultural & Visitors Center
First Friday, December 7 5-8pm
Saturday, December 8 10am-4pm
Our Guild has been selected to host a table
for the sale of artist books at this
PREMIER 2018 Holiday Art Bazaar!
ALL members are invited to participate!
* The majority of books for sale at this event should feature artwork that relates to Alaska, its lands, its people, and its history, or be made from Alaskan-derived materials.
* Help us show Fairbanks that artist books make great gifts!
* Artists may keep all proceeds from the sale of their items, but we would like to ask for a 10% donation to the Guild.
* Artists who plan to sell between one and four items are not obligated to sit at the table. Artists who plan to sell five or more items should sign up for a three hour shift.
* Books for sale, completed entry form, and price tag bookmarks must be delivered to our table at Morris Thompson Visitors Center on Friday, December 7, between 3:30 and 4:30pm.
More information and inventory form available here.